can I make an eye-cathing logo without learning a photoshop?

General discussion about SlimBrowser or general issues about web browser software

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

TishaHenry

can I make an eye-cathing logo without learning a photoshop?

Post by TishaHenry » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm

The technology has been found to impact every sector from business to health care and many more. Well, the reason I am here is that I have also heard the technology has been infused in the area of logo designing as well. Well, this case looks interesting to me. Some time ago I was working on some project and I needed a logo. Since a logo must be attractive and eye-catching I wanted some professional to get it done for me. I found some of the best designers but their costs were out of my budget. This way I found out that the only thing I can do was either get an average logo in my budget or to get an amazing logo by spending more on it. From that day I have started to think that being a brand manager I must know how to design a logo to get my things in the budget. But since it was not my thing I failed to have that spark that I was looking for. Recently I came to know that there is a solution to it and people can find custom logo maker online. This gave me a bit of hope about getting a good logo in the budget or even for free. If anybody could guide me about what these tools are and how can I find one so it would be great.