Web Browser Discussion - FlashPeak Online Forum

Web Browser Software Forum. Discuss FlashPeak software products: SlimBrowser, IntelliComplete, BlazeFtp, etc.
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 am 

If I make a purchase on ebay, then select to pay via paypal, login to paypal then get as far as confirming my payment, the instant I click 'Confirm', Slimbrowser crashes completely and closes itself down competely. It has being doing this for the last few versions and does the same every single time I try to pay via paypal. I am now forced to use IE for ebay transactions.

If try to load a page which happens to be slow, Slimbrowser locks up completely until the page is fully loaded. If the page fails to fully load, Slimbrowser just sits there and nothing works. If I have other tabs in use on other sites, they too cannot be accessed. They only way out is then to force SB to close and restart it.

Weather does seem to be mostly working again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 am 

Thanks for bringing this subject matter up. I have been having the same problem with paypal, which is very annoying, especially since I have to open up another browser and start all over again with the purchase. Any purchases I make online using PayPal presents the same problem...SlimBrowser just shuts down completely just as I am about to make the purchase via PayPal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 pm 

What ever casued the issues logging into Paypal, seems to be fixed now. Thanks!