ScriptPad (VBScript/JScript/HTML/Text Editor)
You can create/edit vbscript/jscript/HTML/text files in this powerful
ScriptPad. The button functions are explained below,
create a new file based on the selected type. Default type is
open an existing file
- View Source Of Current Page: View the source code of the active web
page. No source code will be shown if it's a blank page
Save the current file
- Save As: Save with a new file name and path
- Run Script In Current Page: Run vbscript or jscript in the context
of the current page. You can use script to manipulate the html content or
extract whatever information you need from the current page.
Open the html file being edited in SlimBrowser. If it's been opened,
it will be simply refreshed.
Upload the current file onto a ftp server. Click this button and you
will see an upload dialog. You need fill in the following information,
- Local file: This field will be automatically filled with the path
of the current file to upload
The domain name or IP address of the ftp server
- Remote Path: The server directory to which the file will be
uploaded. This directory is relative to your home directory on the server.
You may or may not terminate the path with a slash("/").
- User Name: The user name to log into the server
The password to log into the server
Best Web Browser for free!
Copyright 2002-2012(c) FlashPeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.