The use of site groups enables you to open a number of sites in one time.
All the functions for site group operation are under <Groups> menu of the
Selecting "Groups->Group Organizer..." will activate the group organizer
dialog. On the left-top part are shown all the existing groups. Click at any
existing group and all the contained sites will be shown in the list box to the
right. The buttons located at the left-bottom part of the dialog are for group
operations. The buttons located at the right bottom part can be used to
manipulate the sites within a group. The functions of the buttons are explained
- Add Group: Create a new group under the selected folder
- Add Folder: Create a new folder under the selected folder
Rename the selected site group or folder
Delete the selected group or folder
Enter an address in the edit box below the site list and click 'Add'
button to add it into the current group
Replace the selected site with the address filled in the site edit box
Delete the selected site in the site list box from the current group
Open: Open the selected site in the site list box in SlimBrowser.
Set As Active Tab: Set the selected site as the active tab which
remains in foreground after the group of the sites has been opened in
- Get Current Site: Automatically fill the address of the current
site in the site edit box.
- Move Up: move the selected site one position up in the list.
- Move Down: move the selected site on position down in the list.
All groups are stored under the "groups" subdirectory of SlimBrowser
installation directory. You can also manage all the group files(*.sgp) with
Windows explorer. You can edit a group file (*.sgp) with notepad.
You can use built-in commands as a virtual site in a group. For example, you
can define a group containing the following three entries,
- www.google.com : An actual site
- autologin firstname.lastname@example.org : Automatically log into Yahoo email with
somebody's pre-defined autologin information.
- google typing software: search for typing software on google
Best Web Browser for free!
Copyright 2002-2012(c) FlashPeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.