great browser

How to use SlimBrowser.

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

rallen52

great browser

Post by rallen52 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:23 pm

outside of a couple small things,like on reload it sometimes loads double of the same tabs,and sometimes doesn t show the back button for previous loaded tabs,it s a great browser if they get the 2 things fix in next build.anyone know how to fix this,thanks

oftentired
Advanced Member

Re: great browser

Post by oftentired » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Post your bug reports in the Bug Report forum make a new post for each issue or problem that you wish to report.

Try to give insstructions on how to reproduce the problem you are experiencing.

Include your system/browser information by clicking Help:Configuration Information... and copy paste the info into your bug post
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

prgcomposer

Re: great browser

Post by prgcomposer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

As usual, oftentired, you are spot on with great advice. the information in Help menu is a godsend too.
i've just started using the product carrying the SlimBoat monicre in Ubuntu and am very impressed to find the SlimBrowser I tried in XP years ago has developed so well. I'm going to try it in Windows 7 and 8 and maybe on one of my old XP machines too.
Thinking of this, I noticed the Help|Config_Info printout (in SlimBoat) didn't mention video/graphics hardware nor drivers. The tab and button problems sound much like a video driver problem to these old ears. As I have bounced around on Solaris/Windows/Linux machines over the years I have seen just such display problems on same products in the different environments. If that info could be included in the bug report, it might be easier to track down the problem.
Again, I agree with original post: great browser!!! (SlimBoat 1.1.7) :D