Favorites Sidebar Suddenly on Top

How to use SlimBrowser.

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

joelee52

Favorites Sidebar Suddenly on Top

Post by joelee52 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 pm

After using the favorites sidebar on the left as long as I can remember, it is now appearing above each web page, not on the side. I am unable to narrow the box. And the buttons for history, organizing favorites, etc. are on the left and right rather than top and bottom. I can click the sidebar off. But I can't make it actually a sidebar. I have no idea what I did to create this new look. But I don't like it. How do I get things back to normal?

---- Joe ----

oftentired
Advanced Member

Re: Favorites Sidebar Suddenly on Top

Post by oftentired » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm

There is a "heavy" white or lighter colored line adjacent to the X which you click and drag toward the location you wish to see the sidebar, since your sidebar is on the top the line should be a Vertical Line. Once you move it to the side it will become a Horizontal Line.

You will have to drag it to the Middle Left of the screen not just to the left at the top or it won't reshape to the side.

joelee52

Re: Favorites Sidebar Suddenly on Top

Post by joelee52 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Once I noticed the line you mentioned, I wondered why I didn't figure it out on my own. But I'd never had the side bar change positions before. Now things are back to normal. Thanks.

---- Joe ----