- Adjustable opacity. If not the entire Slimbrowser window, then at least the graphical parts of it.
- All (not just corners) parts of the skin graphics have deletable background. (Suggestion 1 below)
- Tab windows have (separate) graphical layout.
- Changeable menu text, text colors, backgrounds, graphics, tab graphics, sidebar graphics, etc.
- Perhaps the toolbar could be one image, with scripts to resize, brighten, and desaturate it. (Suggestion 2)
- The barback image should optionally be defined as a color variable in the skin settings.
- The little separators regarding the different toolbars needs to be either removed or customizable, too.
- The status bar's text color should also be customizable.
1) Perhaps the best idea would be to have a gradient-based mask that determines opacity (black=0 opacity, white=100).
2) The best way to go about it would be a variable regarding this. toolbarstyle=original or new.