Set default focus tab for a group that is opened

Request new features for future implemention

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

oftentired
Advanced Member

Set default focus tab for a group that is opened

Post by oftentired » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 pm

BarakSel wrote:2. When setting up a group of tabs to open automatically the default tab is the last one on the list ( For Example a group of: Facebook, Youtube, Google - will result in the tabs opening in that order and the tab shown would be Google ).
Is it possible to set a default from that list?, if I want the browser to focus on Youtube without moving it in the group order.
Please make it possible in the organize groups window to select a website in a group to be the default focus when opening the group.

thanks
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

flashpeak
Advanced Member

Re: Set default focus tab for a group that is opened

Post by flashpeak » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:14 pm

I've added this request into the todo list. Thanks for the suggestion.
oftentired wrote:
BarakSel wrote:2. When setting up a group of tabs to open automatically the default tab is the last one on the list ( For Example a group of: Facebook, Youtube, Google - will result in the tabs opening in that order and the tab shown would be Google ).
Is it possible to set a default from that list?, if I want the browser to focus on Youtube without moving it in the group order.
Please make it possible in the organize groups window to select a website in a group to be the default focus when opening the group.

thanks
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Support
Email: support AT flashpeak.com