Clean All Trace "Confirmation" dialog box toggle

Request new features for future implemention

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

Raa'Kaan
Advanced Member

Clean All Trace "Confirmation" dialog box toggle

Post by Raa'Kaan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Well, is more of a "Success" dialog box, but I don't seem to recall there ever being a second dialog to click off after doing a manual Clean all trace before a couple updates or so ago.

Not a huge anoyyance, but a tick box in the confirmation toggles to Stop that extra diolog box would be grand.

Raa'Kaan
Advanced Member

Re: Clean All Trace "Confirmation" dialog box toggle

Post by Raa'Kaan » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:02 am

Raa'Kaan wrote:Not a huge anoyyance,
I change my earlier statement, two confirmation dialog boxes for clean all trace is a HUGE FKING ANNOYANCE.

PLEASE just give me a toggle at least.

Slimbrowser creators,

I respectfully thank you for allowing us all to use your software for free, and cudos for creating such a great browser that many have preferred to use for several years.

But, listen to me. Listen please.

When you make changes that TAKE AWAY simple features that PEOPLE LIKE AND HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO without allowing the option to revert to earlier usability then you are setting yourself up for COMPLAINTS.

Think things through.

If you make changes to Slimbrowser that you like that's of course your choice, but please be polite enough to the rest of us to include the option NOT TO FORCE us to use your new changes if we so desire.

I apologize for coming across harshly, but I had to speak my mind on the matter after reading THIS THREAD. It's the same basic issue. Changes made to slimbrowser without regard to users of slimbrowser.

You realize there is another software company that does this as well every time they release a new version.

Their name is Microsoft.