Web Browser Discussion - FlashPeak Online Forum

Web Browser Software Forum. Discuss FlashPeak software products: SlimBrowser, IntelliComplete, BlazeFtp, etc.
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:58 pm 
Advanced Member

Well after I received a message back from 'FlashPeak' saying you can't add custom buttons to the toolbar. It got me me wondering about 'menu items'. I saw a post on this board "I'd like to see GROUP controls as icons on the main toolbar instead of having to use the menu." So I started playing around.

Note: Playing with your registy could cause harm to your system unless you know what your doing.

The buttons on the toolbar don't have icons but when you roll over them a 3D square forms over the blank area. I'm workin' with what I got give me a break.

1: Open REGEDIT by going to Start > Run and type in 'regedit' press enter

2: When this window comes up go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlashPeak\SlimBrowser\Settings

3: In Settings look for a key that says "ToolBarButtons" (The value will be a long number string, 57600 32787 32788...)

4: There are a ton of menu items so I'm not going to list all of the code but I'll show you how to do a few
double click the key "ToolBarButtons" a small dialog(window) opens using your arrow key go to the very end of the

numbers hit the space bar now type "0 32914 0" This will add two sparators and an "invisible" button (will come visible once you mouse over it) click okay and restart SlimBrowser no you have "Clean All Trace" on your toolbar...

If you want to know the vaules of the other menus like '32914' is clean all trace I suggest you download Resource Hacker and open slimbrowser in it to grab the values.

Nothing big just something fun to play around with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:00 pm 
:ph34r: ph33r...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:05 pm 
Advanced Member

Okay well I havn't splet in about 47 hours so forgive the spelling errors...."ITEMS", "Advanced" and I'm sure their are a few others lol....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:18 pm 
Advanced Member

Man, you are doing terrible things. :o
If you can draw the icon images for different sizes and states, I can add a button for you. I don't know how you can live with invisible buttons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:15 am 
I want a proper facility for adding custom buttons also. I have a custom button for IE that toggles the accessibility colors on/off that I want to add.

Check out this thread I created on another forum:
<a href='http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=ie&Number=223658' target='_blank'>http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showflat.p...e&Number=223658</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:29 pm 
Advanced Member

flashpeak wrote:
Man, you are doing terrible things. :o

Terrible? lol you said it wasn't possible I had to prove ya wrong...lol so if I send you you a few images eh you'll add it? I'll look into that didn't mean to upset you lol just trying to push your software to its limits.

I added sparators around the invisible buttons so its not so bad....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:16 pm 
Advanced Member

Here is another resource from some time ago but still nice :P