AutoLogin for Favroites Folder

Users can share resources like search engine definitions, dictionary definitons here.

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

davinci
Advanced Member

Post by davinci » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:47 am

I wanted to add my e-mail autologins to my favorites but couldn't do it. So I wrote a program that will make the .url file for you based on the username and password you input.

<span style='color:red'>I made this program for myself. It is provided "AS-IS" and I do not plan on updating it or adding more e-mail options to it.</span>

Download (exe): <a href='http://www.myeasywebsite.com/~davinci/s ... ginfav.exe' target='_blank'>CLICK HERE</a>
Download (source): <a href='http://www.myeasywebsite.com/~davinci/s ... source.zip' target='_blank'>CLICK HERE</a> (vb6)

SnapShot:

<span style='color:red'>Note: I added the source (very small and not complex at all) so if you, personally, wanted to add more e-mail options for yourself you could do so.</span>

davinci
Advanced Member

Post by davinci » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:56 am

Yes, "AutoLogin for Favroites Folder " should be "AutoLogin for Favorites Folder". I've been awake for a bit. But it's spelled right on the program lol.

flashpeak
Advanced Member

Post by flashpeak » Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:47 pm

In my plan, autologins and site groups are both going to be part of the favorites collection. They will be favorites\autologins\*.atl, and favorites\groups\*.sgp. I could have done this earlier but exciting but time-consuming features like scriptpad and toolbar integration drags me away.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Support
Email: support AT flashpeak.com

jonasy

Post by jonasy » Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:37 pm

flashpeak wrote: In my plan, autologins and site groups are both going to be part of the favorites collection. They will be favorites\autologins\*.atl, and favorites\groups\*.sgp. I could have done this earlier but exciting but time-consuming features like scriptpad and toolbar integration drags me away.
I am really enjoying this new alternative. It's a real homerun. I would really like to be able to place my groups in my favorites so they will appear in the links bar. is this possible and maybe when?