HELP!!! No downloads!?!?!

General discussion about SlimBrowser or general issues about web browser software

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

chopprs

HELP!!! No downloads!?!?!

Post by chopprs » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:21 am

I can not figure out why but I have a new laptop with Windows 7 Pro and Slimbrowser will not allow me to download anything. I have to open it with IE and download. The downloader opens up and confirms download instantly but there are no files there. This is making me nuts. I have been using SB for years and I HATE IE!!! HELP!?!?!?! :shock:

I also am noticing that many websites will not load. Like my home page on UPS for instance. I lowered the security settings and it made no difference........... :(

flashpeak
Advanced Member

Re: HELP!!! No downloads!?!?!

Post by flashpeak » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Did you choose a valid download folder? You can try disabling the download manager in tools:options:download manager, turn off the option "use built-in download manager".

Are the websites not loading https sites? I've got similar reports from a few other users. But I haven't been able to produce it. Could you update to V5.00.086 from http://www.flashpeak.com/redir.php?id=sbbeta and post your configuration information here by selecting Help->Configuration Information?
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Support
Email: support AT flashpeak.com

chopprs

Post by chopprs » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Try yahoo mail. The sign in page will not load. I am still playing with it and I can not figure out why it is doing this,...... :?
I downloaded the update through your link and it still does the same thing.... :(
Windows live login page will not display either. This is happening on all the boxes I install it on. Four so far, two with XP one with Vista and one with 7.......there is some kind of software issue. :(

oftentired
Advanced Member

Post by oftentired » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 am

Flashpeak is up to v5.00.96 download and see if it has been fixed :)
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson