Facebook: Your browser does not support frames.

General discussion about SlimBrowser or general issues about web browser software

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

jimiexp80

Facebook: Your browser does not support frames.

Post by jimiexp80 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:41 am

I am in real estate and am trying to post a "report" that is automatically compiled by MLS regarding a property that includes pictures and info. A link is emailed to me so I can post it where I like. Unfortunatley, when I try to put the link in the link function of Facebook I get the following message:

"Your browser does not support frames. To view your report, please install the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator."

I have attempted to use IE to post the link, but I get the same message. Therefore, I think it might be a Facebook issue, but I could not find much online that addressed my issue.

Hopefully the slimbrowser gods and point me in the right direction.

Loyal User

Jimiexp80

oftentired
Advanced Member

Re: Facebook: Your browser does not support frames.

Post by oftentired » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

this is what I would try first

go to Internet Options which you can reach from Slimbrowser by clicking Tools > Internet Options...

Click the Security tab
Click to highlight—if not already highlighted—the first Icon on the left "Internet"

now you have some choices

A. You can just reset everything to the default level by clicking the Default level button then click OK and OK

B. If you have not set a custom level but do have your slider adjusted to the highest level you can bring that down a notch or two and click OK and OK and see if that does the trick

C. Or if you have set custom security levels (you will not see the slider) you can click the Custom Level button and wade through the choices until you find one(s) that appear(s) to affect frames and set it to a less restrictive setting

for best results you should close any open browser windows after making adjustments and then restart the browser
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson