Download Button

General discussion about SlimBrowser or general issues about web browser software

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

peach_creek

Download Button

Post by peach_creek » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40 am

Where did the download button go? I had used Slimbrowser all the time for downloading Youtubes. I updated too the latest version of the browser on 2013 SEP 07, and now that button has vanished. Can you provide instructions on how I may get the download button back?

oftentired
Advanced Member

Re: Download Button

Post by oftentired » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm

When I watch a youtube video I see a largish button with the SB icon saying Download Video on the youtube bar just below the SB tab bar to the left of the blue Sign in button and to the right of the Upload button. See picture.

backibacki

Post by backibacki » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 am

So for me .....there is no such download button !
Not in this place nor elsewhere ?

What does it mean .?

cheers !!

elenathompson

Re: Download Button Disappeared from Youtube

Post by elenathompson » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 am

Hi... I have a new computer and I loaded the newest version of SB and no longer have the download button for youtube... Is there anyway I can get the older version that has the download button available?? Or is there a fix for this?? Thanks..

oftentired
Advanced Member

Re: Download Button Disappeared from Youtube

Post by oftentired » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:05 pm

backibacki wrote:So for me .....there is no such download button !
Not in this place nor elsewhere ?
What does it mean .?
cheers !!
elenathompson wrote:Hi... I have a new computer and I loaded the newest version of SB and no longer have the download button for youtube... Is there anyway I can get the older version that has the download button available?? Or is there a fix for this?? Thanks..
This is not a Slimbrowser issue as far as I can tell. I'm thinking it has to do with Adobe Flash or Java. Obtain the latest version of both and see if that helps.

elenathompson

Post by elenathompson » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 pm

I downloaded both adobe flash and java but still no download button on youtube. I have windows 8 (and hate it). I also downloaded the SB version that was on my old computer, still missing the download button...

imaddicted2u

Post by imaddicted2u » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Same issue. I just downloaded SlimBrowser into Win 7. No DL button in YouTube. When a vid starts, message in the vid window says no flash but then the video plays. DL'd and installed Flash 11. Issue persists.
Any solution?