Mourinho Only Played Pogba Because Of Injuries

General discussion about SlimBrowser or general issues about web browser software

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

BoySmile
Advanced Member

Post by BoySmile » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:01 am

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba have reportedly not ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด been getting on well in recent weeks, and it has now been claimed the Frenchman only started against Chelsea because of injuries to other players.After being used as a substitute in the UEFA Champions League last week, the 24-year-old returned to the starting line-up for United's 2-1 Premier League win over the Blues on Sunday. However, Graeme Souness, a former EPL player and manager, believes Pogba only started the match due to the likes of Ander Herrera and Marouane Fellaini being out injured."I'm not quite sure ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด what kind of midfield player he is. I think he'd like to be a playmaker," the former Scotland midfielder told Sky Sports."Maybe one day that might be his best position but when you've got that much power, energy and athleticism, utilise that."Be someone who can get box to box, when the ball goes wide, you're 6ft 4ins, get in the box as no one wants to pick him up."Right now, I'm seeing a young man lost in the game. I'm not sure if he knows what he's doing in the game when I watch him.(Mourinho is) forced to play him because he's got so many injuries.Pogba has played 25 games for United so far this season, scoring three goals ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด and assisting a further 10 strikes.