Web Browser Discussion - FlashPeak Online Forum

Web Browser Software Forum. Discuss FlashPeak software products: SlimBrowser, IntelliComplete, BlazeFtp, etc.
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: some more bugs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm 

This has happened each time SlimBoat has crashed for whatever reason:

When it asks to restore the session, it will duplicate or sometime triple some pages. It makes quite mess of the tabs. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for what it doubles or triples.

Another Gmail bug:

Gmail never seems to finish loading for a time. The page loading graphic in the status bar is always there and stays at near the end. It stays for quite a while and then, most times, will disappear.

For those who need (like me) to export the bookmarks, use http://www.linkagogo.com. It is an online and free to use bookmarks manager. It will let you upload a .xbel file and you can export in whatever format you need.

Also, I cannot seem to get the search in "Bookmarks" to work. Even putting in stuff I know is there it will only show the "Bookmarks Menu" and "Bookmarks Bar" folders. I have tried with words in the title and the actual url with no success. What is the trick to get it to work?

I REALLY love this browser! Keep up the great work and looking forward to updates. ;)