Web Browser Discussion - FlashPeak Online Forum

Web Browser Software Forum. Discuss FlashPeak software products: SlimBrowser, IntelliComplete, BlazeFtp, etc.
It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:03 am 

Barca Superstar Admits He Is Considering Shock Move
An FC Barcelona superstar has admitted he is considering a shock move เว็บ แทง บอล away from the Camp Nou.Veteran Andres Iniesta has been an imperial figure in his side's midfield this season, despite the 33-year-old only playing three full games in LaLiga.The Spaniard played just 56 minutes of the second leg tie of Barca's UEFA Champions League round of 16 tie against Chelsea on Wednesday, and following their 3-0 win, Iniesta admitted that moving to China is a possibility.
"Before 30 April, I have to make the decision whether I'm still in Barcelona or I'm going to China," he said, according to BT Sport."I have to เว็บ แทง บอล assess what is best for me and for the club."It was reported in February that Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian were after the midfielder's signature.It is believed Iniesta has been offered a contract worth €20 million (R288 million) a year in China, a deal he might find difficult to เว็บ แทง บอล turn down.The Spaniard has made 32 appearances for Barca so far this season, scoring one goal and assisting a further three strikes.