Unable to Disconnect Sink??? WTF?

SlimBrowser bug reports

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

Cburnette23

Unable to Disconnect Sink??? WTF?

Post by Cburnette23 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:26 pm

So, here's the deal.... I love SlimBrowser. I really do, it's one of the best if not the best out there. But I don't just LIKE it. I need it - to work. So.... maybe you can help explain and assist me as to why I am now experiencing such odd behavior from it. I have the option selected; "Restore sites open from last session" Under Tools>Options>Start Up. That option is checked..... the problem see, is that it doesn't actually work or do what it should. It restores THE SAME older session from DAYS ago and not the last open session. When you are trying to make progress through keeping the sites displayed that you had open so you can actually use them, this becomes quite maddening as I'm sure you can imagine. So, is there an explanation for this? But sadly, it doesn't end there.... Also, I get a dialog box that appears saying "Unable to Disconnect Sink!" - I would be eternally grateful if you would be so kind as to grace me with an explination or hint as to what this is indicating and how I may be able to go about resolving such an issue. Why is this dialog appearing? again, Thank you and I look forward to an answer with baited breath....