Webvideos

SlimBrowser bug reports

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

leemel1969

Webvideos

Post by leemel1969 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:57 am

Hi there great browser, but for some reason I cant get any of the videos from the yahoo sites to play, I use yahoo as my homepage web portal and news page stuff. none of the videos will play from the yahoo website for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Well I really like this web browser but I can see not many people are interestred in providing customer support as no one has answered my concern about this web browser so I guess im gonna delete it and stick to firefox well anyway thanks for the nice browser. see yas.

btamxx

Re: Webvideos

Post by btamxx » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 pm

leemel1969 wrote:Hi there great browser, but for some reason I cant get any of the videos from the yahoo sites to play, I use yahoo as my homepage web portal and news page stuff. none of the videos will play from the yahoo website for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Well I really like this web browser but I can see not many people are interestred in providing customer support as no one has answered my concern about this web browser so I guess im gonna delete it and stick to firefox well anyway thanks for the nice browser. see yas.
I have the same problem with support. I posted a friendly message in 2005 and NEVER gor a response. I too have to use FF to view videos from various sites. I have been a SB user from just after its first release. I too had to discontinue using it for years. I went back to IE not likeing any other browser. A couple of years ago, I decided to try SB again. It has been a real pain because it slows down to a drag, won't play many videos, and crashes too frequently. Sometimse it freezes up all of its sbrender processes due to one bad sbrender process. Once I stop the faulty process, the rest seem to start working again.

It's a real pain, but I still like it better than all the others. But if it continues, I once again will have to abandon it because it abandons me. OBTW, I have gone through many new PC's over the years and many version of IE. SB is based on the IE engine but IE has never given me the problems SB has. This is really sad since I consider it to be the best browser out there.