SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certain s

Known issues, outstanding bugs and available workarounds

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

flashpeak
Advanced Member

SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certain s

Post by flashpeak » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm

If you have configured SlimBrowser to use IE8 rendering mode, SlimBrowser might crash under Winxp when you view some improperly coded web pages (e.g., missing html tags). An example website is http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/spawnpro . If you view the same website in IE, IE will automatically switch into compatibility view to display the page. However, such switching attempt would result in access violation in the case of SlimBrowser or any other browsers based on Microsoft trident engine.

On Windows 7, the situation is a little better. It doesn't crash but the tab view will attempt to display the web page first and then become completely blank after that.

If you run into such websites, you are recommended to view it in IE7 mode. To change the rendering mode, go to tools:options:misc, toggle the option "Enable IE8 rendering mode.".
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Support
Email: support AT flashpeak.com

johnb262

Re: SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certain s

Post by johnb262 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi`

I am continuously crashing. I have not noticed what the pages are when it crashes. I looked under tools, options, ect. Ther is not anything there for me to choose a rendering mode. When it crashes I get the message "Slimbrowser is about to crash due to an exception.A dump file will be generated in the application data file". I have looked and there is nothing in the data file. I have used Slimbrowser for many years and would hate to have to change browsers if I cannot get this repaired. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thank You,
John

Anturako

Post by Anturako » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 am

This JUST started happening to me like 2 weeks ago. Didnt give it much thought at the time. But EVERY time I go to http://www.tomshardware.com
by browser locks up and I get a msg that "a script on the page is causing internet explorer to.." Freeze and force a restart of IE. Never had an issue with their site before. I tried to disable the script but froze before I could. Anyone have a clue what this may be attributed to? I know I can always just "not go there", but since it naver happened before, I want to know WHY now, ya know??

oftentired
Advanced Member

Post by oftentired » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:54 am

Anturako wrote:This JUST started happening to me like 2 weeks ago. Didnt give it much thought at the time. But EVERY time I go to http://www.tomshardware.com
by browser locks up and I get a msg that "a script on the page is causing internet explorer to.." Freeze and force a restart of IE. Never had an issue with their site before. I tried to disable the script but froze before I could. Anyone have a clue what this may be attributed to? I know I can always just "not go there", but since it naver happened before, I want to know WHY now, ya know??
Check Tools > Options > Advanced and see if you have a checkmark for Suppress Script Errors. If no checkmark go ahead and click it to check mark the selection and click OK to exit Options and see if the problem continues.
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

knullass

Post by knullass » Sat May 11, 2013 6:20 am

SlimBrowser used to crash in the past but the latest version made it very stable, I am very happy with it!

Pitkoncon

Re: SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certa

Post by Pitkoncon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:00 am

Slim Browser sounds fine but I can't try it, since it ALWAYS crashes when I double click on its exe file. I noticed other people are having the same problem and I can't tell which IE codes or other stuff I am using since I can't RUN Slim Browser. I use XP SP2. Any suggestions? Thanks!

oftentired
Advanced Member

Post by oftentired » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 am

Pitkoncon wrote:Slim Browser sounds fine but I can't try it, since it ALWAYS crashes when I double click on its exe file. I noticed other people are having the same problem and I can't tell which IE codes or other stuff I am using since I can't RUN Slim Browser. I use XP SP2. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Using Internet Options accesible from your Start Menu, just type in "internet options", set the tab to open on startup to About:Blank, then see if SB crashes on startup or not.
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

Pitkoncon

Post by Pitkoncon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 am

oftentired wrote:
Pitkoncon wrote:Slim Browser sounds fine but I can't try it, since it ALWAYS crashes when I double click on its exe file. I noticed other people are having the same problem and I can't tell which IE codes or other stuff I am using since I can't RUN Slim Browser. I use XP SP2. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Using Internet Options accesible from your Start Menu, just type in "internet options", set the tab to open on startup to About:Blank, then see if SB crashes on startup or not.
Did that, crashed again. Had to cold reboot... :( Thanks for the tip, anyway...

nordnord

Post by nordnord » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 am

flashpeak wrote:If you have configured SlimBrowser to use IE8 rendering mode, SlimBrowser might crash under Winxp when you view some improperly coded web pages (e.g., missing html tags). An example website is http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/spawnpro . If you view the same website in IE, IE will automatically switch into compatibility view to display the page. However, such switching attempt would result in access violation in the case of SlimBrowser or any other browsers based on Microsoft trident engine.

On Windows 7, the situation is a little better. It doesn't crash but the tab view will attempt to display the web page first and then become completely blank after that.

If you run into such websites, you are recommended to view it in IE7 mode. To change the rendering mode, go to tools:options:misc, toggle the option "Enable IE8 rendering mode.".
Under XP, I have seen few issues with IE8 mode, but with yesterday's announcement of a zero day exploit, I am hesitating to use SlimBrowser at all in IE8 mode. Is there a workaround? Tks and sorry for interrupting the thread.

vron1212

Post by vron1212 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 am

"Slimbrowser is about to crash due to an exception.A dump file will be generated in the application data file". I have looked and there is nothing in the data file. I have used Slimbrowser for many years and would hate to have to change browsers if I cannot get this repaired. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

WATEREUREKA

Re: SlimBrowser not not showing whether

Post by WATEREUREKA » Sat May 19, 2018 2:01 am

SlimBrowser not not showing whether

deniseavery2018

Post by deniseavery2018 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 am

Instead of finding blame with teachers and administration that students buy essay how about holding the families and students accountable? A school can only do so much.

dustinlk
Advanced Member

Buy Counterfeit Money, Driver's License, Passports, ID Card, IELTS, VISA, WHATSAPP ....... + 15204284874

Post by dustinlk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:21 am

BUY 100% QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY, DRIVER'S LICENSE, PASSPORT, ID CARD, IELTS, VISA, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL DIPLOMAS, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, US GREEN CARD AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS.( qualitypassportsandcertificate@gmail.com )
NB: customer satisfaction is our first priority. place your demand now.

Apply for real register Passport, Visa, Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc. for sell. Passport,citizenship,ID cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver's License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,driver´s licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia,Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.

**CONTACT CHANELS**;
General support :darknetdocuments@gmail.com

E-mail.qualitypassportsandcertificate@gmail.com

WHATSAPP ....... + 15204284874

We are the best producer of authentic counterfeit Banknotes, Novelty and high quality passports, driver license,ID cards, green card, certificates, Diploms documents. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency notes and fake documents. This bills are not home made but industrial and professional manufacturing. From High Quality IT techinicians from US, Russia, Korea and China We offer high quality authentic counterfeit for the following currencies;

EUR – Euro
USD – US Dollar
GBP – British Pound
INR – Indian Rupee
AUD – Australian Dollar
CAD – Canadian Dollar
AED – Emirati Dirham
ZAR – Rand
CHF – Swiss Franc
CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR – Malaysian Ringgit
THB – Thai Baht

ORDER ANY UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTS YOU NEED;
PASSPORTS
ID card
Social security card
Drivers Licenses
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Validate SSN Number
US green cards
Counterfeit dollars/euro
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
ssd chemical solution
activation powder
Get IELTS TOEFL ESOL GRE certificates without test in Europe
BUY real and original PASSPORTS
Get real and original passports USA (United States)
Get real and original Australian passports (Australia)
Get real and original Belgian passports (Belgium)
Get real and original Brazilian passport (Brazil)
Get real and original Canadian passports (Canada)
Get real and original passports of Finland (Finland)
Get real and original French passports (France)
Get real and original German passports (Germany)
Get real and original Dutch passport (The Netherlands)
Get real and original Israeli passports (Israel)
Get real and original passports UK (United Kingdom)
Get real and original Spanish passport (Spain)
Get real and original Mexican passports (Mexico)
Get real and original South African passports (South Africa)
Get real and original passports Swiss (Switzerland)
Get real and original German passports (Germany)
Get real and original Chinese passports (China)
Get real and original Spanish passport (Spain)
Get real and original passports Austrian (Austria)
Get real and original Japanese passports (Japan)
Get real and original passports of Ukraine (Ukraine)
Get real and original passports cambodiens (Cambodia)
Get real and original passports UK (United Kingdom)
Get real and original passports USA
Get real and original passports Romanian (Romania)
Get real and original passports Polish (Poland)
Get real and original passports chypre (Cyprus)
Get real and original passports NORWAY (Norway)
Get real and original Portuguese passports (Portugal)
Get real and original Lithuanian passports (Lithuania)
Get real and original passports (Russia)
Get real and original Hungarian passports (Hungary)
Get real and original Australian passports (Australia)
Get real and original passports Brazilian (Brazil)
Get real and original Italian passports (Italy)
Get real and original passports Jamaica (Jamaica)
Get real and original passports of Croatia (Croatia)
Get real and original passports Denmark (Danmark)
Get real and original passport of Malta (Malta)
Get real and original passports Polish (Poland)
Get real and original PASSPORTS SWEDISH (SWEDEN)
Get real and original IDENTITY CARDS
Get real and original IDs USA (United States)
Get real and original Australian identity cards (Australia)
Get real and original Belgian identity cards (Belgium)
Get real and original UK driving license
Get real and original driving license USA
Get real and original driving license Spanish (Spain)
Get real and original driving license Portuguese (Portugal)
Get real and original driving license Hungarian (Hungary)
Get real and original Mexican driver's license (Mexico)
Get real and original Belgian driving licenses (Belgium)
Get real and original driving license Greek (Greece)
Get real and original driving license Romanian (Romania)
Get real and original driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania)
Get real and original driving license Polish (Poland)
Get real and original driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
Get real and original Australian driver's license (Australian)
Get real and original Canadian driver's license (Canada)
Get real and original French driving license (France)
Get real and original German driving license (Germany)
Get real and original UK driving license (United Kingdom)
Get real and original DEGREES INTERNATIONAL

**CONTACT CHANELS**;

E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!

***SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE***

legitdocs
Advanced Member

Whatsapp: +1260-786-6671) Purchase REAL REGISTERED and FAKE UNREGISTERED Passports,Id Cards(pvc), Driver Licenses, Visa

Post by legitdocs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:01 am

Whatsapp: +1260-786-6671) Purchase REAL REGISTERED and FAKE UNREGISTERED Passports,Id Cards(pvc), Driver Licenses, Visas, Resident Permit Cards, Green Cards, Passport Cards, Marijuana Cards, Check Counterfeiting(Check Washing), DBR forms, CRB checks(standard, enhanced and enhanced with list checks),Certified Management Accountant(CMA), Certified Meeting Professional(CMD),Certified Medical Dosimeter, Birth Certificates and many other documents both REAL and FAKE.

Buy College degrees,School Certificates such as IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL and all Other English/French Language Certificates,Training Certificates, Attestations, Private Cards, Student Cards, Diplomas, SSN, Marriage Certificates, Credit Cards, Counterfeit Money, Clear Criminal Records And Many Other Documents For Sale Certificates like IELTS, GRE, NEBOSH, TOEFL, TOEIC, CaMLA, EFSET, ECCE, ECPE, MELAB, MTELP, ESOL Test of Proficiency in Korean Korean Language Proficiency Test, Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK), CNaVT, NT2, DELF, DALF, TNF, Deutsches Sprachdiplom Stufe I and II , TestDaf, NTD, CELI, CILS, PLIDA, Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language, DELE, CELU, CELPE-Bras, CAPLE, TORFL, JLPT and NNS and The European Language Certificates (TELC),

ALL INQUIRIES

-Contact email: legitdocumentsproducers@usa.com

-General support: nicholasrosenewyork@gmail.com

-Call us on:+1 260-786-6671

-Whats-app: +1 260-786-6671

-Skype id: jamesdelmarcuz

-Website: https://legitdocumentsproducers.site123.me/services

Buy genuine Training Certificates M GCSE,A-levels,High School Diplomas,Certificates,GMAT,MCAT and LSAT Examination Certificates,School Degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's database system. We produce certificates for various language test world wide, including the ;
English : IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, CaMLA, EFSET, ECCE, ECPE, MELAB, MTELP and ESOL
Korean : Test of Proficiency in Korean Korean Language Proficiency Test
Chinese : Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK)
Dutch : CNaVT and NT2
French : DELF, DALF and TNF
German : Deutsches Sprachdiplom Stufe I and II , TestDaf and NTD
Italian : CELI, CILS and PLIDA
Polish : Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language
Spanish : DELE and CELU
Portuguese : CELPE-Bras and CAPLE
Russian :TORFL and ????
Japanese :JLPT and NNS
The European Language Certificates (TELC)
Our Company Has Years of Experience in the Production of Fake/Real Passports,Visas,Id Cards(in pvc),Driving Licenses And Other Identity Documents.We Use The Same Equipment And High-Quality Materials That The Government Uses To Produce Counterfeit/Real Documents.All the Secret Features Of The Real Documents Are Carefully Reproduced By Our Unique Producers.
USA passports,Id,green cards and driver's licenses
Australian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Belgian passports,Id and driver's license
Italian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Canadian passports,Id, resident permit cards and driver's licenses
Finnish passports,Id and driver's licenses
French passports,Id and driver's licenses
German passports,Id and driver's licenses
Dutch passports,Id and driver's licenses
UK passports,Id, resident permit cards and driver's licenses
Spanish passports,Id and driver's licenses
Mexican passports,Id and driver's licenses
South African passports,Id and driver's licenses
Diplomatic passports
Passport Duplicates for sale
Novelty passports
Novelty driver's license
Novelty identity cards

NB.
1)Both a magnetic stripe and bar-code that are encoded and scan-able (scan with all card readers due to legal
restrictions).
2)A hidden image view-able under a UV black-light.
3)A repeating security image in OVD (optically variable device) ink.
4)A custom hologram lamination, instead of the generic
COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE :
Fake bank notes for sale; most recent design and NEW DESIGN DOLLARS(super-note) counterfeits, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills that we have,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you a millionaire overnight.
Not even an expert custom official or machine can dictate the document/money we offer as fake, since the document is indistinguishable from real government issued.

And if you are not interested and serious, please don't contact us.

dustinlk
Advanced Member

Buy Passport,Driver's License,visa WHATSAPP + 15204284874

Post by dustinlk » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:43 pm

BUY 100% QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY, DRIVER'S LICENSE, PASSPORT, WHATSAPP ....... + 15204284874 ID CARD, IELTS, VISA, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL DIPLOMAS, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, US GREEN CARD AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS.( qualitypassportsandcertificate@gmail.com )
NB: customer satisfaction is our first priority. place your demand now.

Apply for real register Passport, Visa, Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc. for sell. Passport,citizenship,ID cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver's License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,driver´s licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia,Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.

**CONTACT CHANELS**;

We are the best producer of authentic counterfeit Banknotes, Novelty and high quality passports, driver license,ID cards, green card, certificates, Diploms documents. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency notes and fake documents. This bills are not home made but industrial and professional manufacturing. From High Quality IT techinicians from US, Russia, Korea and China We offer high quality authentic counterfeit for the following currencies;

EUR – Euro
USD – US Dollar
GBP – British Pound
INR – Indian Rupee
AUD – Australian Dollar
CAD – Canadian Dollar
AED – Emirati Dirham
ZAR – Rand
CHF – Swiss Franc
CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR – Malaysian Ringgit
THB – Thai Baht

ORDER ANY UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTS YOU NEED;
PASSPORTS
ID card
Social security card
Drivers Licenses
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Validate SSN Number
US green cards
Counterfeit dollars/euro
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
WHATSAPP + 15204284874

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Australia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Austria

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of USA

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of UK

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Canada

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Germany

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Italy

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of France

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Finland

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Norway

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Denmark

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Sweden

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Ireland

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of China

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Romania

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Hungary

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Bulgaria

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Belgium

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Switzerland

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Spain

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Brazil

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Russian Federation

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Mexico

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Greece

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Portugal

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Estonia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Latvia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Malta

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Iceland

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Greenland

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of South Africa

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Jamica

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Netherlands

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Czech Republic

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of South Korea

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Lithuania

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Kyrgyzstan

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Luxembourg

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Croatia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Cyprus

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Turkey

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Panama

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Cuba

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Guatemala

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Monaco

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Slovakia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Slovenia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Serbia & Montenegro

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Poland

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Paraguay

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Philippines

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of New Zealand

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Malaysia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Japan

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Argentina

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Bosnia Herzegovina

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Algeria

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Lybia

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of Egypt

Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver's License and Ids of India

Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Fake ID's for Over

Changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.all our documents are used at any border pass ,airport,applications with no problems we produce

the following documents and the list is not full place your order for details.

Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc

Buy Original,Passport,id cards,Visa,Drivers License,Toefl,Ielts,Toeic,Celta/Delt

BUY fake British passports (UK), Americans, Canadians
False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE
Buy fake birth certificates
BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE

Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card and Citizenship.

buy original / fake passports, Drivers license, ID cards, birth certificates, diplomas, university degrees etc

BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE OR REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE, MARRIED,real or fake passport,visa ,France driver license, id cards,diplomas,birth certificates ETC