SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certain s

Known issues, outstanding bugs and available workarounds

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

flashpeak
Advanced Member

SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certain s

Post by flashpeak » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm

If you have configured SlimBrowser to use IE8 rendering mode, SlimBrowser might crash under Winxp when you view some improperly coded web pages (e.g., missing html tags). An example website is http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/spawnpro . If you view the same website in IE, IE will automatically switch into compatibility view to display the page. However, such switching attempt would result in access violation in the case of SlimBrowser or any other browsers based on Microsoft trident engine.

On Windows 7, the situation is a little better. It doesn't crash but the tab view will attempt to display the web page first and then become completely blank after that.

If you run into such websites, you are recommended to view it in IE7 mode. To change the rendering mode, go to tools:options:misc, toggle the option "Enable IE8 rendering mode.".
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Support
Email: support AT flashpeak.com

johnb262

Re: SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certain s

Post by johnb262 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi`

I am continuously crashing. I have not noticed what the pages are when it crashes. I looked under tools, options, ect. Ther is not anything there for me to choose a rendering mode. When it crashes I get the message "Slimbrowser is about to crash due to an exception.A dump file will be generated in the application data file". I have looked and there is nothing in the data file. I have used Slimbrowser for many years and would hate to have to change browsers if I cannot get this repaired. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thank You,
John

Anturako

Post by Anturako » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 am

This JUST started happening to me like 2 weeks ago. Didnt give it much thought at the time. But EVERY time I go to http://www.tomshardware.com
by browser locks up and I get a msg that "a script on the page is causing internet explorer to.." Freeze and force a restart of IE. Never had an issue with their site before. I tried to disable the script but froze before I could. Anyone have a clue what this may be attributed to? I know I can always just "not go there", but since it naver happened before, I want to know WHY now, ya know??

oftentired
Advanced Member

Post by oftentired » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:54 am

Anturako wrote:This JUST started happening to me like 2 weeks ago. Didnt give it much thought at the time. But EVERY time I go to http://www.tomshardware.com
by browser locks up and I get a msg that "a script on the page is causing internet explorer to.." Freeze and force a restart of IE. Never had an issue with their site before. I tried to disable the script but froze before I could. Anyone have a clue what this may be attributed to? I know I can always just "not go there", but since it naver happened before, I want to know WHY now, ya know??
Check Tools > Options > Advanced and see if you have a checkmark for Suppress Script Errors. If no checkmark go ahead and click it to check mark the selection and click OK to exit Options and see if the problem continues.
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

knullass

Post by knullass » Sat May 11, 2013 6:20 am

SlimBrowser used to crash in the past but the latest version made it very stable, I am very happy with it!

Pitkoncon

Re: SlimBrowser crash under Windows XP in IE8 mode for certa

Post by Pitkoncon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:00 am

Slim Browser sounds fine but I can't try it, since it ALWAYS crashes when I double click on its exe file. I noticed other people are having the same problem and I can't tell which IE codes or other stuff I am using since I can't RUN Slim Browser. I use XP SP2. Any suggestions? Thanks!

oftentired
Advanced Member

Post by oftentired » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 am

Pitkoncon wrote:Slim Browser sounds fine but I can't try it, since it ALWAYS crashes when I double click on its exe file. I noticed other people are having the same problem and I can't tell which IE codes or other stuff I am using since I can't RUN Slim Browser. I use XP SP2. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Using Internet Options accesible from your Start Menu, just type in "internet options", set the tab to open on startup to About:Blank, then see if SB crashes on startup or not.
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

Pitkoncon

Post by Pitkoncon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 am

oftentired wrote:
Pitkoncon wrote:Slim Browser sounds fine but I can't try it, since it ALWAYS crashes when I double click on its exe file. I noticed other people are having the same problem and I can't tell which IE codes or other stuff I am using since I can't RUN Slim Browser. I use XP SP2. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Using Internet Options accesible from your Start Menu, just type in "internet options", set the tab to open on startup to About:Blank, then see if SB crashes on startup or not.
Did that, crashed again. Had to cold reboot... :( Thanks for the tip, anyway...

nordnord

Post by nordnord » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 am

flashpeak wrote:If you have configured SlimBrowser to use IE8 rendering mode, SlimBrowser might crash under Winxp when you view some improperly coded web pages (e.g., missing html tags). An example website is http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/spawnpro . If you view the same website in IE, IE will automatically switch into compatibility view to display the page. However, such switching attempt would result in access violation in the case of SlimBrowser or any other browsers based on Microsoft trident engine.

On Windows 7, the situation is a little better. It doesn't crash but the tab view will attempt to display the web page first and then become completely blank after that.

If you run into such websites, you are recommended to view it in IE7 mode. To change the rendering mode, go to tools:options:misc, toggle the option "Enable IE8 rendering mode.".
Under XP, I have seen few issues with IE8 mode, but with yesterday's announcement of a zero day exploit, I am hesitating to use SlimBrowser at all in IE8 mode. Is there a workaround? Tks and sorry for interrupting the thread.

vron1212

Post by vron1212 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 am

"Slimbrowser is about to crash due to an exception.A dump file will be generated in the application data file". I have looked and there is nothing in the data file. I have used Slimbrowser for many years and would hate to have to change browsers if I cannot get this repaired. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

WATEREUREKA

Re: SlimBrowser not not showing whether

Post by WATEREUREKA » Sat May 19, 2018 2:01 am

SlimBrowser not not showing whether

deniseavery2018

Post by deniseavery2018 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 am

Instead of finding blame with teachers and administration that students buy essay how about holding the families and students accountable? A school can only do so much.

legitdocs
Advanced Member

Whatsapp: +1260-786-6671) Purchase REAL REGISTERED and FAKE UNREGISTERED Passports,Id Cards(pvc), Driver Licenses, Visa

Post by legitdocs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:01 am

Whatsapp: +1260-786-6671) Purchase REAL REGISTERED and FAKE UNREGISTERED Passports,Id Cards(pvc), Driver Licenses, Visas, Resident Permit Cards, Green Cards, Passport Cards, Marijuana Cards, Check Counterfeiting(Check Washing), DBR forms, CRB checks(standard, enhanced and enhanced with list checks),Certified Management Accountant(CMA), Certified Meeting Professional(CMD),Certified Medical Dosimeter, Birth Certificates and many other documents both REAL and FAKE.

Buy College degrees,School Certificates such as IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL and all Other English/French Language Certificates,Training Certificates, Attestations, Private Cards, Student Cards, Diplomas, SSN, Marriage Certificates, Credit Cards, Counterfeit Money, Clear Criminal Records And Many Other Documents For Sale Certificates like IELTS, GRE, NEBOSH, TOEFL, TOEIC, CaMLA, EFSET, ECCE, ECPE, MELAB, MTELP, ESOL Test of Proficiency in Korean Korean Language Proficiency Test, Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK), CNaVT, NT2, DELF, DALF, TNF, Deutsches Sprachdiplom Stufe I and II , TestDaf, NTD, CELI, CILS, PLIDA, Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language, DELE, CELU, CELPE-Bras, CAPLE, TORFL, JLPT and NNS and The European Language Certificates (TELC),

ALL INQUIRIES

-Contact email: legitdocumentsproducers@usa.com

-General support: nicholasrosenewyork@gmail.com

-Call us on:+1 260-786-6671

-Whats-app: +1 260-786-6671

-Skype id: jamesdelmarcuz

-Website: https://legitdocumentsproducers.site123.me/services

Buy genuine Training Certificates M GCSE,A-levels,High School Diplomas,Certificates,GMAT,MCAT and LSAT Examination Certificates,School Degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's database system. We produce certificates for various language test world wide, including the ;
English : IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, CaMLA, EFSET, ECCE, ECPE, MELAB, MTELP and ESOL
Korean : Test of Proficiency in Korean Korean Language Proficiency Test
Chinese : Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK)
Dutch : CNaVT and NT2
French : DELF, DALF and TNF
German : Deutsches Sprachdiplom Stufe I and II , TestDaf and NTD
Italian : CELI, CILS and PLIDA
Polish : Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language
Spanish : DELE and CELU
Portuguese : CELPE-Bras and CAPLE
Russian :TORFL and ????
Japanese :JLPT and NNS
The European Language Certificates (TELC)
Our Company Has Years of Experience in the Production of Fake/Real Passports,Visas,Id Cards(in pvc),Driving Licenses And Other Identity Documents.We Use The Same Equipment And High-Quality Materials That The Government Uses To Produce Counterfeit/Real Documents.All the Secret Features Of The Real Documents Are Carefully Reproduced By Our Unique Producers.
USA passports,Id,green cards and driver's licenses
Australian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Belgian passports,Id and driver's license
Italian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Canadian passports,Id, resident permit cards and driver's licenses
Finnish passports,Id and driver's licenses
French passports,Id and driver's licenses
German passports,Id and driver's licenses
Dutch passports,Id and driver's licenses
UK passports,Id, resident permit cards and driver's licenses
Spanish passports,Id and driver's licenses
Mexican passports,Id and driver's licenses
South African passports,Id and driver's licenses
Diplomatic passports
Passport Duplicates for sale
Novelty passports
Novelty driver's license
Novelty identity cards

NB.
1)Both a magnetic stripe and bar-code that are encoded and scan-able (scan with all card readers due to legal
restrictions).
2)A hidden image view-able under a UV black-light.
3)A repeating security image in OVD (optically variable device) ink.
4)A custom hologram lamination, instead of the generic
COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE :
Fake bank notes for sale; most recent design and NEW DESIGN DOLLARS(super-note) counterfeits, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills that we have,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you a millionaire overnight.
Not even an expert custom official or machine can dictate the document/money we offer as fake, since the document is indistinguishable from real government issued.

And if you are not interested and serious, please don't contact us.

maestro50
Advanced Member

Post by maestro50 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:14 am

SELL CVV/BANK LOGIN/DUMPS Track 1&2/TRANSFER WU/PAYPAL----- ICQ: 710530177

My adress :

- Gmail: biggertrader50@gmail.com

- Google hangouts: biggertrader50@gmail.com

- Facebook : steves seller

- Whatsapp : +237693430621

- Telegram : +237693430621

Hello all clients !
- Im hacker, good seller, best tools, sell online 24h.
- I want introduce to you my services and sell fresh cvv (visa/master,amex,dis,bin,dob,fullz..) all country, Dumps track 1&2, Account paypal,SMTP, RDP, VPS, Mailers, do WU transfer and Software Bug Transfer Western Union.
- I sell cvv Fresh - Fast and Good price.
- And I need good buyer for business long-term.
sell cvv good and fresh 100%, sell cvv good fresh cheap, sell cvv shop, sell cvv all country
sell cvv us, sell cvv us bin, sell cvv us fullz info, sell cvv us vbv, sell cvv good and fresh, sell cvv live 100%, sell cvv fresh, sell cvv fullz pass, shop cvv fresh, shop cvv2

**Sell Credit Card (CVV) Online good payment for Shopping online**
Format is:
|Card Number|Exp. Date|CVV/CVV2|First Name|Last Name|Street|City|State|Zip Code|Country|Phone|Type Of Card|Bank Name|
sell cvv uk fresh, sell cvv uk high balance, cvv uk pass vbv, sell cvv uk fullz info, sell cvv uk, cvv for sale, sell cvv good live, sell cvv valid, store cvv

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ MY CARDS PRICE LIST ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

**********clone card prices LIST************

$250-------$3000 ---balance
$350-------$4000
$450-------$5000
$600-------$7000
$700-------$8000
$800-------$10000
$900-------$12000
$1000------$15000

---- YESCARDS pour DAB et CARTE Cloné DIRECTEMENT UTILISABLE ------------

PRIX POUR LES YESCARDS

Platinium visa - 350 euro ---- plafond 10000 euros

Platinium Visa - 450 euros ----> plafond 20000 euros
Platinium Mastercard - 500 euros ----> plafond 22500 euros

Platinium Visa - 600 euros ----> 27000 euros
Platinium Mastercard - 650 euros ---> 29000 euros

Infinity Visa - 750 euros ----> plafond 35000 euros
Infinity Mastercard - 850 euros ----> plafond 45000 euros

Achat et Livraison Express
avec DHL ou UPS ou par la POSTE et meme FEDEX

===> List Price for fresh Credit Card (CC,CCV,CVV)
- US (visa/master) = 10$ per 1
- US (Amex,Dis) = 12$ per 1
- US Bin = 15$, US Dob = 15$
- US fullz info = 40$ per 1
---------------------
- UK (visa/master) = 20$ per 1
- UK (Amex,Dis) = 25$ per 1
- UK Bin = 30$, UK Dob = 30$
- UK fullz info = 50$ per 1
---------------------
- CA (visa/master) = 20$ per 1
- CA (Amex,Dis) = 25$ per 1
- CA Bin = 25$, CA Dob = 25$
- CA fullz info = 45$ per 1
---------------------
- AU (visa/master) = 25$
- AU (Amex,Dis) = 30$ per 1
- AU Bin = 30$, AU Dob = 35$
- AU fullz info = 50$ per 1
---------------------
- EU (Visa,Master) = 30$ per 1
- EU (Amex,Dis) = 35$ per 1
- EU Bin = 35$, AU Dob = 40$
- EU fullz info = 60$ per 1

Others Country:
- Italy = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- Spain = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- Denmark = 25$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- Sweden = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- France = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- Germany = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- Ireland = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = 35$)
- Mexico = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = 30$)
- Asia = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = 30$)
sell cvv eu, sell cvv eu cheap live, sell cvv eu fullz info, sell cvv eu with bin, sell cvv with bin, sell cvv pass vbv, sell cvv non, sell cvv good cheap, sell fresh cvv

* SPECIAL CARD (With DOB + Bin, Full Info) good bin, high balance:
30 CC Dob + Bin US = 450$
30 CC Dob + Bin UK = 500$
20 CC Dob + Bin CA = 500$
20 CC Dob + Bin AU = 500$
20 CC Dob + Bin EU = 600$

* SSN / DOB:
150$ - 200$ = 400 info SSN DOB (Name + Adresss + City + State + Fone + SSN + DOB):
|178516|301-52-7518|08/29/1950|Edwin|R|White|B|M|5|11|170|BLK|RU186513|2000| OH|R|937-275-8536|2000 Benson Dr|Dayton|OH|45406|
sell cvv au, sell cvv au fresh good, sell cvv au valid live, sell cvv au best balance, sell cvv au fullz info, sell cvv shopping, cc shop, sell cvv fullz

===> Price for Dumps:
** Usa :101
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart =45$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Business, MasterCard Gold|Platinum = 50$
- American Express = $50 (Without SID)
- Discover = $50

** Canada: 101 201
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 45$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Business, MasterCard Gold|Platinum = 50$

** EU, UK: 101 201
- Classic|Standart = 60$
- Gold|Platinum = 70$
- Business|Signature|Purchase|Corporate|World = 100$

** ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic: 101 201 121
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = $50
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = $70

** Other countries: 101 201
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = 50$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = 70$

===> Price for Dumps and Track 1 & 2(With/without Pin):
sell dumps track 2, sell dump+pins, atm dumps for sale, atm dumps shop, dumps shop online, shop cvv dumps, sell fresh dumps

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 US = 100$/1, No Pin 50$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 UK = 110$/1, No Pin 60$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 EU = 120$/1, No Pin 80$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 AU = 120$/1, No Pin 80$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 CA = 120$/1, No Pin 80$

Demo:
Track 1: B4867967032437166^AVALLONE/SONJA^13011010000000472000000
Track 2: 4867967032437166=13011010000047200000|United States|JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.|Visa|Platinum|101|Tr1+Tr2|
Pin code: 2269
sell dumps us, sell dumps us with pin, sell dumps track, sell dumps forum, sell dumps with pin, sell dumps track1 track2
sell dumps track 1/2 china, sell dumps china with pin, sell dumps dubai, dumps asian, sell dumps 101, sell dumps 201, dumps 101 pin

Contact Me Support:

===> Western Union transfer (WU Transfer) ($/£/�)
(EU,UK,Asia,Canada,US,France,Germany,Italy,Nigeria ,.. African)
wu transfer hack, hack western union online, hacking into western union, hack western union money transfer online, how to hack western union mtcn

$300 for MTCN $3000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
$500 for MTCN $6000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
$700 for MTCN $9000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
$900 for MTCN $15000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

Give me your western union receive info and payment me fee. Then i will do transfer for you, After about 30 mins you'll have MTCN and sender's name.
sell wu transfer, sell western union mtcn, hacker wu transfer, hack money transfer western union, western union bug software

* Selling Email and pass - Email leads:
1000 Email and pass of (US,UK,CA,EU,AU,..) and many other countries = 50$
5000 (US,UK,AU), World(Mixed), Jobseeker, AOL email leads = 50$
hack western union mtcn number, track mtcn number western union, wu hacking, wu bug, western union money track hack, wu transfer forum

** BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE **
(HSBC, Barclays, Welsfargo, BOA, Chase, Credit union, Halifax,.. and many Bank other)
Bank Login : Username + Password Number
Bank transfer: Holder Name Use Bank + Number Account Bank + Bank Name + Address Full.
Have all details for login and i can transfer balance to your account if you want.
sell bank login us, hack bank account money online, hack bank transfer money, hacking bank account transfer money software

- Account balance:
**US: (Bank of America,Chase,Wells Fargo...)
. Balance 3000$ = 300$
. Balance 6000$ = 500$
. Balance 8000$ = 600$
. Balance 12000$ = 800$
. Balance 15000$ = 1000$
. Balance 20000$ = 1200$

**UK: (LLOYDS TSB,BARCLAYS,Standard Chartered,HSBC...)
. Balance 3000 GBP = 400$
. Balance 6000 GBP = 600$
. Balance 10000 GBP = 800$
. Balance 12000 GBP = 900$
. Balance 16000 GBP = 1000$
. Balance 20000 GBP = 1500$
(Other fees transfer depend on amount you want)
sell bank login uk, online bank account hacking software, sell bank login, sell bank transfer, hacking bank account, hacking bank online, hacker bank transfer, hacker bank account

- PayPal:
+ Sell Visa Debit US : 120$
+ Paypal with pass email = 60$/paypal
+ Paypal don't have pass email = 50$/Paypal
+ Paypal Veritified with balance and price (Email address + password) full infomation:
100$ = 1 Account PP 2000$
200$ = 1 Account PP 4500$
300$ = 1 Account PP 8500$
500$ = 1 Account PP 13000$

===> Price of ATM Card ($/£/�):

ATM card 4000$ = 200$
ATM card 7000$ = 350$

ATM card 6000$ = 250$
ATM card 8000$ = 350$

ATM card 2000£ = 150$
ATM card 5000£ = 300$

sell cvv fresh, cvv good, paypal account, bank login, bank transfer, dumps, dumps track 1/2 pin, bank transfer, wu transfer

Contact Me Support:

=> MY RULES:
- Customer want test please buy for test and if the cvv is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot with me.
- Customer buy over 15, I will discount for you.
- I have a replacement policy for bad cvv. All my cvv are inspected before sale.
- Cvv will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or where you want and warranty for you 24h after you buy.

- Payment methods ; PM(Perfect Money), , BTC(Bitcoin) , Bitcoin CASH ( BCH ) and PAYPAL (PP) and Ethereum (ETH)

Thank you for read !