Video transcoder

How to use SlimBrowser.

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

DavidHarrower

Video transcoder

Post by DavidHarrower » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:27 am

Greetings - since upgrading my computer i have difficulty downloading some Youtube clips. The mp3 and vid do not merge.

I tried today at work and i had the same issue but when i tried again a video transcoder automatically downloaded and everything worked perfectly.

Can you please advise how i can download this transcoder for Slimbrowser on my computer at home.

Thank you.

Raa'Kaan
Advanced Member

Re: Video transcoder

Post by Raa'Kaan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:25 pm

I can't directly answer your question, but I have since started using SlimJet as my main youtube downloader.

SlimJet just works better for downloading Youtube audio/video.

Elizabetholsen

Re: Video transcoder

Post by Elizabetholsen » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 am

I reformatted my computer recently and I lost my old video transcoder. If you need to edit them for some sort of project there are no video editors that can deal with 3GP files directly Online Dissertation Proposal Help. A transcoder like a HandBrake or MPEG Stream clip will do the conversion but video quality will be poor. Phones with video capture capability have small lenses tiny imaging chip and small memory requiring lots of compression of the video. Just the compression of the video is enough to degrade the video quality substantially.