BlazeFtp has become freeware

Important Announcement on formal release, beta release, feature survey, bug fixes. Check it out!

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

flashpeak
Advanced Member

Post by flashpeak » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:36 am

We will have it integrated with each other very soon since the ftp functions provided by IE doesn't work well in SlimBrowser. Keep your eyes open.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Support
Email: support AT flashpeak.com

oftentired
Advanced Member

Post by oftentired » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:45 am

This is welcome news indeed. You are most generous. Thank you.
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson

dkdestinee

Post by dkdestinee » Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:17 pm

hi, maybe i'm asking in the wrong area...but can you tell me what's the difference between "BlazeFTP" & "FTPSearch"? Are they completely separate or do they work together? After reading the blurbs at the site i'm rather curious. and by chance, would you know where we would find FTP site addresses to search in FTP search? Is there an index or something somewhere? Just call me "Newbie" :huh:
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Optima'>As he has said before, with the bravado of those who have survived real family dysfunction, "Normal people can live with happiness; screwed-up people will try to destroy it."</span></span></span> <br><br><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Optima'><b><span style='color:gray'>keep the flow...</span></b></span></span>

oftentired
Advanced Member

BlazeFtp has become freeware

Post by oftentired » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:47 am

dkdestinee wrote:hi, maybe i'm asking in the wrong area...but can you tell me what's the difference between "BlazeFTP" & "FTPSearch"?  Are they completely separate or do they work together?  After reading the blurbs at the site i'm rather curious.  and by chance, would you know where we would find FTP site addresses to search in FTP search?  Is there an index or something somewhere?  Just call me "Newbie"  :huh:

The definitions for each program at the Flashpeak homepage define the two programs and should answer your questions easily enough.

BlazeFTP

[FTP Search is no longer on the Flashpeak website]
Last edited by oftentired on Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated URL's
Slimbrowser Demo Videos

Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day,
by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them.
And, by these choices, define ourselves. ~~~Richard N. Patterson